Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fundraiser

I am dedicating this post to my bro Johnathon. He is leaving for Australia July 9 and will be there for 5 months! He is going with ywam (sp??) I wanted to let everyone know that Sunday night (June 28), 15% of all profits of Fat Boy's will go to him for support. It is only from 4-9 so if you can, get some dinner at Fat Boy's! :) I would also like to ask everyone to keep him in your prayers for the next 5 months. I'm not exactly sure what all they will be doing, but I know he will be taking classes and they will be working in the city with the youth there.

I am so extremely happy for him (and a bit envious :)! )
I'll try to keep up with him as much as possible and he even mentioned starting a blog while he's there (we'll see if that happens) but if he does, i'll get that link too.

Thank you in advace for your support!

3 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

how awesome.YWAM is a great organization!

Chelsa said...

what a great opportunity!!

A Preemie Momma said...

Hey Ali, we got our pizza last night. We will be praying for your brother.