Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Catch up

Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted! Lets, see.... where do I start? I am very busy with class. I only have 3 weeks left then I get a two week break! Can't wait!!! I have been very busy reading as well.... I have jumped on the Twilight ban-wagon! (and I LOVE it) I have read the first two books and am dying to start the third, but I'm not buying it until my break because reading has taken WAY to much time away from my homework :0)  and my blogging. I haven't even been reading other's blogs... I haven't been on the computer much lately unless it's for homework. I'm going to do better about that though.. I miss reading about everyone! This past weekend, Beau's sister and her family were here for a few days. I'll try to get caught up on pics too... I'm so behind. We have been teaching Copeland's sunday school class which is pretty interesting. We usually have 10-15 two and three year olds! We are usually pretty wore out by the time we leave ha. The weekend of the fourth we are heading to Branson for a little get-a-way. We are staying in a cabin on the river. I'm pretty excited. It's been a while since we have been camping or went anywhere besides IN. We usually don't take vacations because we feel like if have the time we should go to IN, but we are making an exception this time. Branson is only about 2 1/2 hrs from us so we are going for 2 nights. And it's our last summer out here so we thought we would make the best of it. Well that's pretty much it in a nutshell....Today we are swimming... it's too hot to do anything else. With 100 degree weather, what else is there to do?? 
I hope everyone is having a good week! God bless!! 

4 comments:

Ali Gish said...

I forgot to mention, we celebrated Beau's birthday last week, and father's day too!! Busy month for us!! :)

Ashley said...

In a cabin on the river sounds relaxing!! I think it is nice to go on family vacations too:) Just don't read to much and forget to pack for the trip. haha. j/k

Brittany said...

Have fun on your trip. It was weird reading you type "this will be our last summer out here". I am SOOO glad to think that next summer you will be here :) I haven't started reading the Twilight books but I fully intend on it after watching the movie. It was AWESOME!! My niece was suppose to let me borrow all the books, but I haven't seen them yet!

Chelsa said...

glad you updated :)

have fun on your little get away, it sounds nice!