Thursday, April 2, 2009

I have thought about writing several times and just didn't really have anything to say. We haven't really done a whole lot lately. The weather has been cold or rainy, so we have just been stuck inside a lot! We went out to play for a little bit yesterday, but the wind was so bad we didn't last long. The day before we went shopping all day!! It was exhausting but fun. Beau's best friend Zane was here for a few days. He stopped in on his way to Cali. We love having company, and Beau enjoyed seeing his buddy. 
We are heading to FL next week and we are soo ready for that warm  sunshine!! Alicia, my sister, lives down there and we will be staying with her and her husband for a week. Can't wait! I should have lots of pics to post after that! :) I've kinda slacked on the pics lately. 
We are starting to plan for Copeland's 2nd birthday! (it's not till next month, but i get excited haha)  I cannot believe he is going to be 2. Where did the time go??? He is a crazy, all boy, boy... and we love every second of it! His new thing right now is to take all the couch cushions off and jump on the couch! I shouldn't let  him but it keeps him entertained while stuck inside and it's pretty funny too! We are hoping to get hia trampoline for his bday. Well this post is kind of all over the place, so I'll wrap it up. I have lots of projects and school work to get done before our vacation, so I'll post when we get back. 
God Bless!! :) 

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Have fun in Florida! Hope Copeland does well for you....I forgot to ask you if you were driving or flying?? We ended up driving through the night so we wouldn't mess up Koen's sleep cycle...it was hard on us but perfect for him!! Have a safe trip!:)

Mandi Knepp said...

Good to hear from you Ali! I have been thinking of you... Enjoy your vaction! Tell Alicia we say hi. We have been getting ready for Gabe's birthday party too... its just to fun! Chat with you soon.

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Oh I am so excited for your vacation. We are desperate need of a getaway (or maybe I am?). :) I love Fla! I have been planning Ay's 2nd bday too. Why not? Its too much fun and seems like such a big deal for us mommies! Can't wait to see pics of Cope on the beach! Have a safe journey!

Chelsa said...

i'm so jealous you're going to fla! i wanna go!! have fun!

i can't believe cope will be two, it seems like yesterday we were talking when you were pregnant!! the time goes so fast!

you're still in my thoughts and prayers.

Ashley said...

I hope you have a great time in Florida!!! We just got back a couple weeks ago....I already want to go back:( haha. Have fun on the beach and visiting with your sis and brother in law. Can't wait to see all the cute pics of Cope!

Tara said...

Have fun in FL. Cope is definitely all boy... just like his daddy!

Brittany said...

Ooooh have fun in Florida!! Did you ever get your products researched? My computer is broken and a new one has been ordered but won't be here until sometime next week hopefully.