Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's been a while...

I didn't realize how long it had been since I had posted! We have been busy I guess.  I feel overloaded with school right now, and the last few days we have spent hours outside! It's wonderful and I love it. Today we were out for about 3 hours and two days ago we were out for about 2 hours and even got a little sun!! Being outside is just refreshing right now. I haven't posted since I got the call from the doctor -  like about two weeks ago- but all levels are back at 0, but we haven't decided if we are ready to start trying again. We were kinda thinking to wait till after I had at least 1 menstrual cycle, and that has not happened yet!!! It is so hard for us to just sit here and wait. We are praying about it so hopefully we will feel peace about it soon. I feel kinda like I have a rain cloud that follows me around sometimes. But like I said, getting out of the house and playing outside with Copeland and all the neighbor kids really helps keeps my mind of things. We have a lot of fun out there. Cope loves to go down the slide and swing. He has also discovered sidewalk chalk!! He is so darn cute!! I do not want to sound negative, because I have a ton to be thankful for, and I do thank the Lord everyday for all He has blessed us with. 
God Bess!! :) 

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Everything seems a bit better with some sunshine doesn't it? I have your email address. The way I am doing this is going to my dashboard and clicking settings. Then I click the tab "permissions". You then click "allow only people I choose" and add in email addresses of people you want to invite (you can only invite people who have blogger.com accounts because you invite with the email address that they use as their user name to log in. Although anyone can have a blogger account even if they don't actually have a blog. they just have to set up an account like email where they choose a user name and password combo.) I haven't gone any farther than this step bc I'm waiting to make sure everyone has left me their email address that wants to be invited. I'm just scared that too many people know too much about little Meredith. Miss you!! Looking forward to November!!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Keep your head up. Its hard to do sometimes I know. The sunshine is definitely helping all our moods around here too, even if it is cold. Just to see the sun poking through helps remind me that things will be ok. :) I can't wait to hear more about your journey. It will all be worth it in the end.

Leah Robinson said...

Glad to hear from you Ali! Can't wait to see you guys when you come to visit :)

Chelsa said...

al- you're still on my mind a lot! i just feel VERY connected to you. i'm still praying for you. and i so know what ya feel like when you say you feel like you're just sitting and waiting. part of me wants to try try try and the other part is terrified to think of being pregnant again.

Jessie said...

Ali,
I meant to tell you that I have been praying for you since the loss of your precious baby....but you've already got such a little blessing in Copeland...he is absolutely adorable..Also, funny story for you--Brittany frequently calls Koen "Copeland" after she has talked to you...the first few times she'll realize it and be like "I'm sorry!" but then she keeps doing it and I don't even correct her!:) I've just decided that Copeland is a cute name too...Koen doesn't know the difference yet!:)

Ashley said...

I know it has been a little while since you posted....but time does fly and before we know it a week or two is gone! I know you have some things on your mind right now but like you said enjoy everything you have right now. So glad it is FINALLY getting warmer!! Sounds like Cope is going to have a blast this summer. He is getting at that age:)