Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update on the Gish's

I went back to the hospital on Tues. for more blood work. I haven't gotten the results yet, but I feel pretty good. At least I think I do! I go to the doctor on the 11th, and I will have another ultrasound in about three weeks. 
Beau had his surgery on Tues. It was a very long day, but we made it through. He is in a lot of pain but doing good. For those of you that don't know, he tore his ACL back in December. This was his second ACL replacement! Hopefully it will be his last!! 
I can't quit thinking about Ryan and Chelsa, my heart just aches for them. I can't imagine what they are going through. I just pray that they find peace and healing in the Lord. 
I hope everyone is having a good week and has a good weekend! God Bless!!! 

4 comments:

Audrey said...

I'm glad to hear that you all are doing well! I will continue to pray for you guys!

Ashley said...

I am glad you are feeling better!! I hope the doctor gives you GREAT news at your next appointment and tells you your blood work is back to normal. Take care of your hubby and take care of yourslef!!

Leah Robinson said...

I'll keep you in my prayers!!

Brittany said...

Thanks for the update. Let me know now how the blood work comes back!