Sunday, February 15, 2009

Copeland Pics

Copeland playing with his new playdough

Cope in daddy's sweatshirt

Cope in dadd'ys hat and his new house slippers
(shirt and diaper is his favorite outfit these days!)

Helping mommy put away dishes 

Cope LOVES bananas!!! 

Cope and his new guitar t he got for valentines day!! 

this kid loves to play the guitar - (he used to use his little sweeper and
act like it was a guitar)

he didn't put it down all day!

this is what copeland got for valentines day from nanna

we love you nanna!!! thank you for all you do!!
(she was such a great help this past week. I don't know 
what I would have done without her!!!)


It has been a very long week. I want to say thank you to all of those who have been praying for us. It still doesn't seem real... I still think about it everyday and wonder why?? I do not doubt God and his plan for our family, but I do not understand. And that's ok, we don't have to understand right now - or ever! I know that one day, I will hold our little baby in heaven.  Baby Gish is with Jesus and that is the best place baby can be!! 
These versus have brought comfort to be over the last week and I hope they can help others who are going through a  hard time... I also think of Chelsa when reading these verses so girl these are for you!! 

John 16:33 
Jeremiah 31:3
Isaiah 41:10 
sorry I didn't write the verses out.... I'm running short on time 




6 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

Great pictures of Copeland! You're in my daily prayers & thoughts Ali!

Chelsa said...

still praying for you! thanks for the verses!!! love ya girl

Lauren said...

Praying for you, Ali.

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

OH man, playdough. I used to love that stuff. Im so afraid Ay would eat it! ha :) Not that most kids haven't tried too. Thanks for the comment on leah's shirt. I will do anything you want for your next bundle. When the time is right for you guys it will happen... and when it does Ill be waiting. I could do something for a lil boy or girl

Brittany said...

Love the pic of Copeland in his hat and slippers! Still deciding whether to order makeup or not. What to do? What to do?

Chelsa said...

al- thx for your sweet comments you've been leaving me! they really put a bright spot in my day. i wish we could get together too, you guys need to move home! :) i think of you numerous times throughout the day and pray for you each time! love ya