Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thank You

Just wanted to thank all of for your prayers. Copeland is doing much better now. He still has cold symptoms, but back to eating and drinking and playing!! We were pretty concerned for a few days. Thankfully we are over that!! 
We had to make an unexpected trip to IN this past weekend b/c I had to get a new driver's license b/c my purse got stolen and had EVERYTHING in it!! It was a quick trip, got in on friday and left sunday morning. It was good to see family again b/c we don't know when we will be home again! Copeland did great the whole trip. I think his medicines helped with that. :) 
Beau has been working 12's so it's been lonely around the house lately, and I feel like I do nothing but homework when I have free time. Not a very fun way to spend free time!! 
Hope every one is having a good week! God bless!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Your purse got stolen?! That is awful....I don't know what I would do if mine got stolen. Maybe it will turn up somewhere or somehow! Glad Cope is getting better!

Jamie said...

I know that feeling of spending all of your free time doing homework, but it DOES eventually payoff. Hang in there.

Brittany said...

I just read your blog and saw that Copeland had pnuemonia. So glad to hear he is doing better. I still haven't figured out yet what you went back to school yet (physical ed.)? I meant to ask you the last several times we have talked? Sorry I am a bad friend.

Chelsa said...

glad cope is feeling better! that stinks about your purse :(