Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby boy growing up

I just had to post a few pics of  Copeland eating all by him self. He does a great job, and he doesn't sit in his high chair, he wants to sit in a booster seat a the table with us or on the stool at the bar. He is growing up so fast!! I guess thats a good thing considering we have baby # 2 on the way!!! Yes that's right, Cope is going to be a big brother! I am 7 wks, and my due date is Sept. 10! It's exciting and scary all at the same time. 
Enjoy the pics!! :) 




Bath time!
 

Oliver


Cope eating at the bar like a big boy!



Copey eating an Nana's 


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations, children are such a blessing!!!

Star said...

Congratulations, Ali! I bet Copeland will be a great big brother!

Brittany Janae said...

Yay!! Congratulations:)!! Copeland is such a doll in all of your pics:) Hope to see you guys soon!!

Lauren said...

Yay Gish family!

That's so exciting...rejoicing with you!

Lauren

Brittany said...

I told the girls at playgroup today that there will be another baby soon! Can't wait for you three to join us! SO excited for you and the family!

Chelsa said...

wow- that just totally caught me by surprise!!!! i'm so excited for you! you're due on our anniversary :). would you mind if i added you to my prayer list for expecting momma's and babies on my blog? if not that's fine- i'll still be praying!

CONGRATULATIONS :)

Ashley said...

Congratulaions!! I love hearing when a little one is on the way...such exciting news! You have Cope, school and now a growing addition to the family...busy, busy woman.

Leah Robinson said...

CONGRATS on #2!! Cope will be a great big bro!!

Ashley said...

Congrats! That's awesome :) The pics of Copeland are too cute!

Jamie said...

Congrats! Two kids are definitely more of a challenge than just having one, but it is amazing how much you can love two babies!

The Jeffers Clan said...

Congrats Ali!!! I'm so happy for you. If you have a girl it will be exciting to see if Leighton and Cope react the same to a new little sister! Good Luck!

Ali Gish said...

Thanks everyone!!! I will update after I go to the doc on tues!! :)