Friday, November 14, 2008

Just the two of us...

What a week. It flew by, and to think we will be heading to IN again in just a week! November is going so fast! It was good to be home last week, but I just wish it had been under different circumstances. It was so good to see all my dad's family though. 
I still think of Jami and the girls and can't imagine what they are going through. 
It really makes me appreciate everything I have, and to still have my dad. I feel so blessed in all
areas of my life. I have a beautiful healthy baby boy, a healthy loving husband, caring parents, 
and a wonderful brother and sister! I would not say we are rich, but we are rich where it counts! 
I know the Lord will always take care of us and provide for us. Along with that, I am reading the 
book "The Shack" and it is a wonderful book that really helps me understand God and how he 
works. I have not finished it yet, but I recommend it! 
Anyway, I don't have any pictures from home because our camera broke, but 
we got a new one today so I can start taking pics again!
Beau is on a hunting trip tonight and tomorrow, so it's just Copeland and I, and Oliver :)
God Bless!!

1 comment:

Ali Gish said...

sorry for the crazy typing, i don't know what's going on with that! it looks fine when i preview and then it's all crazy when i post!!