Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Back to school, back to school

Hello all! 
It has been so long since I have posted. Things have been crazy the last week or so. We left on Sat. morning to head to IN. We have so far enjoyed being here for a longer stay. Usually we are only here for a weekend, but we wanted to enjoy it  :) 
Things have been crazy though. I decided to go back to school - yes I'm a a student again!! I have been trying to get everything in order because classes start next wed!! I will be doing all classes and everything online (so I don't have to leave Copeland) but there is just a lot to get done since I haven't been in school for 3 years. So if you think about it, say a little prayer for me. It will take a little getting used to things again!! :)
A little update on Copeland - he has been talking, or at least trying. He can say several words, but tonight before I put him to bed, he was giving everyone good night kisses and we were all saying "night night" and he said it back!! It was the cutest thing ever!! For some people, that is not a big deal... but for us it's a big deal! Copeland just hasn't really started talking clearly or using sentences yet so any new word is a big step!! I asked his doctor about this, and the doctor said he's fine and there is nothing to worry about until after he turns two or three - I just wish he would start really talking! But I will just leave it in God's hands. He can say drink, oliver, Beau (yes he calls daddy Beau), bite, that, ok, and a few others. He's growing up so fast. I'll try to get some pics up. They are still on the camera!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Al,
I can't believe you didn't mention school when we ate lunch the other day. YEAH for you!! Still PE?

Chels said...

Just wait till Cope starts talking back to his parents. :) You may change your mind about this talking thing! lol good to see you this week!

Chelsa said...

what are you going back to school for?! soo cute about cope saying night night :)