Monday, November 3, 2008

Catching up and Prayer Request

It has been a while since I have posted! 
Last weekend I had a tastefully simple party, and two of my very best friends drove out here for it!! Thank you Kayla and Shaya!! We had so much fun just hanging out and talking. It was great having the two of them here! We only took one picture and that was with Shaya's camera so it's hard telling when I'll get it! :) 
This past weekend was another busy one. Friday night we passed out candy to what seemed like 1000 trick or treaters. We finally just left and went to a costume party. Then on Sat. the base put on a fall fest. It was a lot of fun. There was face painting, bouncy castles, food, a bonfire, and hay rides. We enjoyed taking Copeland on his first hay ride and then drank hot chocolate by the fire! What a great way to spend the evening!!  Of course then Sun. we went to church, took naps, and just relaxed the rest of the day. 
But then last night about 12:20, my mom called saying that my Uncle Jim (my dad's younger brother) had a heart attack and had passed. Please keep his wife, Jamie and their 3 girls in your prayers. We will be heading home tomorrow for the funeral. I'll leave you with a few pics of our weekend. 
God Bless!


Cope at church

@ Fall Fest
Hay ride!! :)



2 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

I am really sorry to hear about your Uncle Jim. He was a really great guy. Jamie works with Jeff and we got the call this am. We will def be praying for your family!

Leah Robinson said...

I'm praying Ali!