Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The last month, or so

Just a little update and some pictures. It's been so long since I have posted I feel like I'm starting all over! I keep saying I'll do better, but honestly, I just don't ever sit down and take the time to type. I feel like I am on the computer all the time for homework, and don't feel like being on here any more than I have too... I still like to read others' blogs, but I don't feel like I have anything worth sharing or interesting right now! It's pretty much the same thing around here. We are getting ready to move home so I will keep everyone updated on the move. Copeland and I will be coming on the 15th of November, and Beau will join us on the 20th! We have not found a house yet so I guess we will be living with my parents. Copeland will love that, but it will be weird living with them again. It's ok for a visit, but for a long visit?? We shall see! :)
Here are a few pics, Enjoy!

Cope cuddling with Oliver



Copeland enjoying a piece of cake at the wedding



Kinda blurry, Cope and mommy dancing


Dancing with the Bride


The happy couple, Keith and Jess


Beau and the groom's brothers



playing outside


I just love this little outfit


Cope cheesing!


Dribbling the ball


mowing with daddy



3 comments:

Tara said...

Hey - glad to see your moving home soon. We are in the middle of it all right now! Also, I found a full time sitter. I'll fill you in on the details later.

Brittany Janae said...

Glad you guys are moving home!!! :)

Chelsa said...

glad to hear you are moving home!!