Monday, August 31, 2009

a much needed update... royals game, state fair, and everything else

I cannot believe it has been a month since I last posted! Where does the time go?? We have been keeping busy.... playing out side, KC Royals game, state fair and then everything else in between. Once announcement - Copeland PEED in the potty!!! Only once, but hey, it's a start. We were so excited we bought him a new toy :) He is just growing up soo fast. He talks and talks... he is using sentences and using more words. He repeats EVERYTHING anyone says. Just last night when we were praying before bed, he was trying to repeat what I was saying, and then when I was done he said, "mom, I pray too!" It was the sweetest thing. Beau and I are still keeping busy with school. It seems like one of us always has homework or a paper to finish. It will be so worth it when we are done though. I'm a lot closer to being done then him ;)
Well I guess I'll just let the pics tell the rest...

This is at the Missouri State Fair. We go every year but this year seemed to be the best. Copeland had the time of his life! He's such a hillbilly haha


Copeland taking Liv for a ride on his big green tractor (have I mentioned he LOVES tractors?!)


Feeding the Emu. He thought this was so funny


Riding "his" horsey mikey.




This is at a KC Royals game. Beau got to be a part of holding the flag, so we got free tickets.
It seemed like a great idea, but it was about 110 degrees.... not really a great idea. After Beau got back to us, we ate and left. There is a video at the bottom... don't know why it is way down there. Kinda out of order, but it's there.






The whole night was "Salute to Uniformed Heroes". It was really cool - made me a proud wife! :)




This is the very first time Copeland ever sat on a horse. We went to this creek at the state park close to our house and when we were leaving there were like 5 people riding horses. One of the guys let Cope sit in his horse. Cope thought he was pretty cool. That's all he talked about for two days... "mom, I ride horsey"




At the creek.








Cope has a little fish net that he was catching baby fish with. He's looking for fish here.




Daddy showing him how to catch the fish with his net




Ok, here's the video. I forget where Beau was, but he's out there.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I was happy to see a post from you:) Sounds like you are busy but having fun! Loved all the pictures and I bet you are proud Cope has used the potty!! Such a big boy and soo cute! Oh, and that is great Beau got to go on the field and help hold the flag before the game.