Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I have been tagged

Ok, here are my 6 random facts that might people not know:

1. I have never been to a circus. I don't know why I never went as a child, and I even lived in Evansville for 3 years and never went. That is one thing I would like to do, and experience with Copeland. 

2. I have 2 tattoos! I have a flower on my foot, and a celtic love not on my lower abdomen. (Beau has a matching love knot)

3. I LOVE ice cream!!! I could eat it every day if I knew I wouldn't gain 100 lbs. LOL! It is definitely my weakness. 

4. I strive to live everyday for Christ and be the best mother I can be. I want Copeland to know all about Jesus and his stories, the Bible, and know how to pray. It is not easy, but I do the best that I can. 

5. Family is VERY important to me. I love my family and my mom is one of my very best friends.   

6. I'm scared to get pregnant again! I want to, and I will, I'm just scared to go through all of that again. It was a wonderful experience, but at the same time, I didn't have the easiest pregnancy or delivery or recovery! So, it is a fear that keeps building inside me. I will have another child, I just have to be very ready! 

Ok, I now tag, Jamie Knepp, Tara Brower, and mandy Ash... Sorry if you have already been tagged! 

1 comment:

Tara said...

I finally completed the my "tagged" post. I'm sure the next pregnancy will go much smoother. Just looking at cope's little face - I imagine it was all worth it. he's precious.