Sunday, October 5, 2008

I have been fighting a sore throat since Wednesday. Each day it gets worse. I went to the doctor on Friday and the doctor said it is just viral and there is nothing to do for it. That was the worst news I could hear! I have hardly moved all weekend! Like I said, each day it gets worse. So bad that Beau wanted to take me to the ER last night. We didn't end up going, but I think I might go back to the doctor tomorrow and beg for help!
Beau has been wonderful through all of this. Taking care of me, Copeland, and the dog!! He has cooked, picked up, taken Cope to the park, cleaned up after the dog, found a home remedy for me to try, and held me when I cried because I was just at rock bottom last night. I get sore throats a lot, to the point my parents and Beau want me to get my tonsils out, but I think this has been the worst sore throat I have ever had!! I can't even talk it hurts so bad! Please don't think I am complaining. It has actually taught  me a little. Like how I love being able to take care of Copeland. I take it for granted. Something I do everyday and sometimes I roll my eyes and think just give me a break! Well I got a break and I don't like it! I love taking care of my family. And I love being able to swallow! Ha that is something I definitely take for granted. 
Ok, enough about sore throats... I will post pics and write later - when I feel up to par! If you think about it, just say a prayer for me please. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

Al- hope you are feeling better, I said a little prayer for you, hope it helps! P.S. I had my tonsils out b/c one year I had to go to the dr. 29 times (that's like every other week) and they took them out and I hardly ever get sore throats anymore... (knock on wood! lol.)

Chelsa said...

glad you're feeling better :)