Thursday, February 26, 2009

Not much has been going on around here. We have just been hanging out. Beau is getting around better, but it is still a challenge for him to stand or walk for long periods of time.  
I started my second term of classes this week. I will graduate in Dec. of this year!! YAY So ready to be done! Once again I feel like all I do is homework. 
Yesterday was actually really nice here so Cope and I went for a walk and then we went to play at the playground twice!! We love being outside. We are so ready for spring. 
I go back for blood test again on Saturday - hopefully my levels are at 0 and hopefully this will be the last of the blood test!! It gets really old.  I didn't realize that it can take so long for everything to get back to normal. I'll give an update as soon as I get the results back. 
I'll leave you with a few pics. Cope is just growing up so fast (he's 21 months) and he is sooo funny. I just laugh at him all the time.

we have to sit on everything while we are naked! this is what he does if we take his diaper off before we go upstairs for a bath :) 

Oliver had to check things out haha

little stinker


sitting in a serving bowl! 

we made rice crispy treats and copeland had a blast with the sticky bowl



"all gone" (he does sign language for a few things) 




5 comments:

Chelsa said...

cute pics of cope! i love the little butt pics! i have so many of B, he will hate me for them when he gets older I'm sure! haha!

still praying for you sweetie

Ashley said...

That is so funny that he has to sit on everything when he is naky!! I don't blame Cope for liking the rice krispy bowl....they are yummy!! Hope your test results are back to normal when you get the results.

Tasha said...

Oh Copeland...I love eating rice krispie treats out of the bowl too! Ali, I didn't know that you had to sit on things naked. (ha ha you said "WE" literally) I know it's the mommy talk and I just don't understand that lingo yet. ha ha

Audrey said...

Love the pics, Ali! Maeli loves to run around naky too. Still praying for you!

Ashley said...

Haha he's so sweet! Don't you wish they could just stay that way forever though?